Capital One Credit Card Login- How to do it in less than 2 minutes!
Step 1: Go to the Cap1 website
Step 2: Choose which credit card you want to log into
Step 3: Enter your User ID
Step 4: Click on Forgot Password
Step 5: Enter your mobile number
Step 6: Get your access code
Step 7: Enter the code on the screen
Congrats, you are now logged into your account.
Want to know how to log into your Capital One credit card account? It’s easier than you think and takes less than 2 minutes! Capital One has made it very easy to quickly get in and make changes, see your balance, etc. Here’s the step-by-step process you need to follow!
Capital one credit card benefits
You will be happy to know that Capital One makes it easy to apply online by accepting applications 24 hours per day, 7 days per week via their website or smartphone app, which also conveniently displays and stores your application information securely until you’re ready to move forward with the process. The initial application is free, so there’s no reason not to go ahead and apply today! Find out more here: www(dot)Capitalone(dot)com/Credit-Cards/platinum
Capital one credit card offers
1.0% cash back on every purchase, no matter where or when you make them
2. No rotating categories or sign-ups are needed to earn cash rewards; plus, cash back won’t expire for the life of the account and there’s no limit to how much you can earn
3. Get a head start on holiday shopping with a 0% intro APR on purchases until December 2016
4. After that, a variable APR will apply, currently 13.99%-23.99%
5. There’s no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees
6. Get free access to your FICO® Score updated monthly in Capital One CreditWise®
Capital one card is secure?
If you’re looking for a credit card with great benefits and low-interest rates, the Capital One® Platinum Credit Card is a good option. It has a $0 annual fee and offers a 0% APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 15 months (then a variable APR of 17.24% – 25.99%). Plus, you’ll earn 1% cash back on all your purchases. In addition to this attractive offer, the company will double any cash rewards earned at the end of your first year as a cardholder. That means if you spend $2,000 in that time frame, it would be worth $4,000 by year’s end thanks to this promotion. In addition to this promotional offer, there are many other bonuses and perks that come with owning a Capital One® Platinum Credit Card:
– There’s no penalty APR for late payments or overdue balances
– You can take advantage of an auto rental collision damage waiver when renting from Avis or Hertz in North America
– You can get access to over 50 airport lounges worldwide through The Luxury lounge network