Creating web stories can be very easy and fun with the right tools. If you have been thinking of creating your own web series but are not sure where to begin, then this guide on how to make web stories will be useful to you.
It will walk you through all the steps that you need to follow in order to create your own video series and share it with the world!
The first step in creating web stories is to come up with a story idea. Consider what people might want to read and how it will be structured. For example, if you’re just starting out, short pieces that are structured as a series of questions may work better than a long piece on one topic.
The next step is to outline your story by thinking about the parts and taking note of where they go. Often times this means dividing the content into separate pages or sections on your website such as Meet Our Staff, FAQs, or What We Do.
The final step is to start writing the content! Keep in mind that web stories are often written in plain text and not HTML so they can be easily edited by anyone who has access to your site.
1) Define your goal and audience. Who are you writing for? What do they want from this story? What do they need from this story?
2) Create a structure or outline of the story. Brainstorm what themes and images you’ll use to illustrate it. What kind of information will the readers learn about by reading it? Where will the reader start, and how will they know when to stop reading it?
3) Research your topic. Use Google to find sources of information on the subject, then decide which sources the best suit your needs.
4) Outline or sketch out ideas using pen and paper before committing them to digital media. You can use the template below to brainstorm various ways that an idea could be visualized online (see template below).
Choose a few of these ideas that you feel would best fit with the goals and needs established in step one.
5) Create text boxes with accompanying images (or videos). Try adding audio as well if desired – don’t forget background music!
Next, film your scenes. You may want to film more than one take of each scene so that you have extra footage to work with.
There are so many things that make the difference between a boring old text and an awesome creative text! Think about how your story sounds without adding sound effects and music. What do you think? Is it anything like what you were hoping for?
I can almost guarantee that it isn’t as captivating as you had in mind before. However, with these three simple steps, you can make your stories come to life.
To find some quality sound effects, head on over to Soundsnap and search for the type of audio clip that best fits your needs.
They have a ton of samples and they work perfectly in creating web stories, YouTube videos, films, or presentations.
There are several aspects of creating web stories that involve editing and publishing. Publishing a web story is the end goal of your work; this includes anything from posting to a blog to uploading on YouTube, etc.
Editing is the process by which you review your finished work and add, delete, or change content. Here’s how to go about both steps in detail.
Creating web stories can be done easily with the use of Google. The first step is to create a Google account, or if you already have one, sign in. Next, you must choose what type of story you want to create and then follow the instructions to complete it.
You can also search for a template that fits your needs and follows the same process. There are many free templates on Google that make it easy for anyone to create a web store such as birthday cards, Valentine’s Day cards, invitations, and more!
If you’re looking for a way to create web stories, then look no further! There are plenty of ways to make web stories, like using Google Docs.
1) First, open up Google Docs and create your story by clicking the New button and selecting Document.
2) Now, enter the title of your story in the document header, which appears at the top of your page in bold letters. In this case, we will call our story Web Stories.
3) For the body text, type Web Stories, followed by five asterisks (***).
4) To add more text to the document, either press Enter on your keyboard or click anywhere on the blank space below the first sentence.
5) To change fonts or font size (if desired), click on Format > Font and choose one from Google’s list of options for formatting text style or formatting text size options.
6) Repeat steps 4-5 as needed until you’ve created an entire web story about web stories with five asterisks (***) separating each paragraph from one another – just like we did with Google Web Stories Examples!
The internet is full of stories and narratives, but what if there was a way to create your own? This tutorial will walk you through the steps for creating web stories on Google.
2) In Google Chrome type in Google.
3) You should see a blue search bar pop up at the top of your browser window.
4) In the search bar type in create web stories without quotations.
5) Click the first link that comes up (Create Web Stories).
6) On this website click Start.
7) Google prompts you to sign in to your Gmail account with an invitation to create a new project or select an existing one.