The Dark Side of Little Alchemy 2: How to Make Evil
so? let’s discuss how to make evil in little alchemy 2
you can make evil by two elements
If you’ve played the game Little Alchemy 2, you might have seen some dark elements creeping in, especially when you play the way to unlock Evil Mode. But what does it actually mean to be evil? In this article, we take a look at what it means to make evil in Little Alchemy 2 and just how much of an impact it can have on your game experience.
Be aware of the consequence
If you’re really determined to make evil in a game, there are some consequences. First off, not all games are created equal and certain aspects of gameplay may be lost or severely limited in their variety once your goals shift from creating good to evil. Secondly, depending on what game you play, you could even earn a bad reputation among other players who might think of your current play style as cheating or unfair—this can be especially true if you’re following any game-based achievement systems like Xbox achievements.
Understand what you are dealing with
It is easy to assume that a glowing, floating cube with eyes will be a friendly companion. But is it? What can we expect from such an entity? In order to create evil, you must first understand what constitutes evil. What are its motivations? Its desires? We do not know. But we can make educated guesses. If we study evil, perhaps it will reveal its secrets—and grant us power over it in turn.
Choose your ingredients wisely
Maybe you want to make a potion that will help you communicate with alligators, and maybe you want one that makes it easy for you to teleport. Either way, it’s important to remember: Ingredients don’t come without their risks. Some ingredients might allow you to talk with alligators, but they might also cause them to claw your eyes out while they chomp down on your flesh.
Bring balance back
Depending on your version of Little Alchemy, you may be able to get some evil things by combining a few normal things. The key here is that you’ll need to get a nice balance going between good and evil items in order for evil things to start showing up. You may need one or two really powerful items as well, like certain creations, as we will discuss shortly.
Little Alchemy 2 Official Hints and Cheats
1. The game is made up of elements, which you can swap and combine to make new elements.
2. If you have enough of one element, it will be converted into another element when you mix them together or break them apart.
3. You can see what the new element will be before mixing them by hovering over the two elements in question with your cursor and looking at the top left corner of your screen.
4. To create an element, click on it under Create in the bottom right corner of your screen and then click Make next to it.
5. For more hints and cheats, go to http://littlealchemy2hintsandcheatsguide-blogspotcom/