The days of spray and pray advertising are long gone, but many business owners still treat Email marketing like it’s 1999.
Even if you think that your best customers prefer to be contacted by phone or through social media channels, you can’t ignore the power of email marketing.
It allows you to reach more potential customers with less time and money, and it enables you to build an email list full of interested people who want to hear about your products or services, even if they don’t always feel like buying from you right now.
4 Ways to Use Email Marketing
1) Share what’s happening now: Newsletters are a great way to keep your customers up-to-date with what’s happening at your company, including new products and features you’re releasing, upcoming events, and any special deals.
2) Encourage future purchases: Offering promotions via email is one of the best ways to increase revenue. Create a sense of urgency by showing people how much time they have left before the deal ends or introducing an offer with limited availability to get people purchasing as soon as possible.
3) Re-engage lapsed customers: Customers who used to purchase from you but haven’t in a while may not remember that you still exist. Send them an email detailing the benefits of shopping with your business again so they can come back without feeling like it’s something new and unfamiliar.
4) Build relationships: Email marketing campaigns often include calls-to-action that encourage recipients to subscribe to content updates or offers based on their interests, which makes them feel valued as a customer.
3 Reasons Why Every Small Business Needs An Email List
• Email marketing is still the most effective form of advertising (with an ROI of 3900%).
2 Types of Email Lists You Should Have
An Email list is a great way to reach your current customers and to reach potential customers. It allows you to keep in touch with what they need and to stay top of mind.