Want to know how to create Evil in Little Alchemy?
If you’re playing the popular game, then you’ll need this guide on how to create evil in Little Alchemy. Follow these steps to know how to create Evil in Little Alchemy and learn which ingredients you will need as well as where you can find them!
The Ways you can make evil in Little Alchemy :
1) First, you’ll need to make the element that you want evil out of.
2) Then, you’ll need a small amount of something else for the second ingredient.
3) Mix those together and voila! You’ve created an evil version of the element you started with! You’ve just created an evil version of the element that you started with!
For example, if you wanted to make some evil Fire (out of Grass), then your first step would be to mix some Grass (your first ingredient) with Wood (the second).
Congratulations – now your fire is extra spicy! To reverse the process and turn your evil back into good, all you have to do is change one of the ingredients so they are not compatible.
For example, if you had made Fire using a Plant as your first ingredient instead of Grass or Wood, then all you have to do is change Plant’s Evil trait back into Good.
Common Ingredients :
In order to create evil, you’ll need a few things:
– A sugar cube
– A skull
– A brain – An eye
– Hair (optional)
– A candle
– Some spices (optional) – A small bowl or dish with a little water in it. You might want some as well.
– One or two matches
– Several strands of hair (The more the better!)
– Some salt – 2 spoonful’s of honey – One spoonful of cinnamon powder
– One teaspoon of ginger powder
– Five tablespoons of red chili powder
– Three tablespoons of black pepper – Two teaspoons of nutmeg powder
– One tablespoon of cumin powder
– Two cups of milk
– A dash of vanilla extract
– 1/2 cup butter (melted)
Tips and Tricks :
1) Start with a base. This will be the evil part of your creation.
2) Add a touch of something good, like sugar or milk. This will be the good part of your creation.
3) Mix it up by doing some mixing or shaking, and voila! You’ve created evil! If you want to make something more evil, try adding an extra layer of evil ingredients.
For example, if you start with water for your base, try adding salt as one of your ingredients.
Remember: The more levels you add on top of each other the greater chance that these combinations will make an even more powerful creation! Some great combos are starting with fire and then adding ice or sulfur; starting with lightning and then adding dark; starting with plants and then adding poison; or starting with the sun’s heat and then adding darkness.
Experiment with different variations of this formula and see what type of power you can create. Once you find a combination that works, save it so you don’t have to start from scratch every time. It may take time, but you’ll eventually find the right recipe!